One of the largest benefits the IRE Inspection Program offers is the documentation provided by the service coordinators. Immediately after the project manager provides our service coordinators with the necessary information, planning and documentation begins.
Before construction starts, our Service Coordinators:
- Attend all Pre-Construction meetings
- Locate and document all utilities or assets necessary including measurements, pictures, address, and integrity of structure
- Plan and schedule the most efficient way to handle the project
Once construction has began, our Service Coordinators:
- Provide constant contact with Project Manager
- Provide periodic pictures and project status which will be available online
- Report any problems / items of importance to Project Manager
After construction has completed, our Service Coordinators:
- Conduct a post inspection and punch card
- Compile all data obtained on project
- Deliver all items associated with the project in hard and electronic copy.